- Posts: 23
- Liked: never
- Joined: Nov 29, 2015 6:04 pm
- Full Name: RisingFlight
1. i am getting warning in Veeam One Monitor for my esxi host.
Memory Swap Used (77mb) is above a defined threshold (64) mb.
When i check that esxi host i can see
Memory Usage 102740MB Capacity 262109 MB
2. For other VM on another ESXi host i can see error
VM total Disk latency
"Datastore Highest Latency" (76 ms) is above a defined threshold (75 ms)
Plz guide me to trouble shoot.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 23300
- Liked: 1630 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Seems like some VMs do not have enough memory assigned, thus swapping takes place. Please check under-sized VMs report to detect these VMs. As regards the second issue, then it seems like your datastore is experiencing high latency. Can you please tell me what was happening when this alarm was triggered. Did you run a backup job by any chance?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests