- Posts: 23
- Liked: never
- Joined: Nov 29, 2015 6:04 pm
- Full Name: RisingFlight
New to vmware and veeam one , i am testing veeam one,
1. Wht does VM TotalDisk Latency error mean.
Datastore Highest Latency (77ms) is above a defined threshold(75).
2. Wht does Harddisk write latency mean, Host disk write latency mean.
3. Under CPU tab what does CPU bootleneck mean.
4. I need to give Privileges to access Veeam One to other user, please guide me how to give.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 6830
- Liked: 696 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
Performance alarms are made to let you know when your virtual infrastructure shows poor performance.
Datastore Highest Latency shows highest latency value across all datastores used by the host.
Host disk write latency shows average amount of time that a write to the host disk takes.
CPU bottleneck for a host contains Average CPU Ready metrics which shows average CPU Ready value for all VMs on the host.
Full list monitored metrics is provided here. Please review.
Permissions and security groups are described here. Thanks!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest