Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Veeam ONE. General question. vCenter and standalone host.

Post by veremin »

Can you tell me more about how Veeam ONE works? Do people use it in place of VCenter? I have 2 ESXi hosts and will soon go to three with no VCenter. Each ESXi box is licensed for VSphere Essentials. I have Veeam Enterprise Plus licensing as well.

Let me know if you think I could monitor all of my VMs with Veeam ONE.
Hi, Nick.

I’ve decided to switch the discussion from SW private messages to our own community forum, since you can get the required answers here much sooner.

Veeam ONE is the product that helps you to monitor both virtual and backup infrastructure. It provides you with the most up-to-date information about things that are currently happening in your environment and also about things that are likely to happen soon (capacity planning, infrastructure growth, etc.). Another interesting thing is that this product promptly integrates with Veeam Backup and Replication, giving you the ability to monitor and analyze existing VB&R infrastructure.

Veeam ONE works with either vCenter or standalone ESXi hosts. So, I do believe that you could monitor all of your VMs with Veeam ONE.

Thanks.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam ONE. General question.

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Not sure who the original poster is, but I would also suggest contacting our system engineer for a quick demo of the product.