Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
CBlackmer
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Charlotte Blackmer

Veeam One V7 Download Link?

Post by CBlackmer »

We purchased Veeam One recently. We're still on Veeam 7 for the backup product and didn't have Veeam One free installed.

I am looking for a download version of Veeam One that will work with a v7 backup environment. "Backup to tape" is something that we use and that has changed a lot in V8 so I'd like to be able to take "One" for a drive and then work on the upgrade (carefully reading forum posts ...).

My quick look on the download site showed V8, and the latest patch for R7, but no base "Veeam One V7" installer. Is there one that is hiding somewhere on the site?

I now have license keys that will work for V7 (and for V8, later)

Let me know if I should open up a sales request or support case for this!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam One V7 Download Link?

Post by Vitaliy S. »

If you want to download older versions of the product, you need to contact our support team. If you have purchased Veeam ONE, you can use v8 with Veeam B&R v7 still. Thanks!
CBlackmer
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Charlotte Blackmer

Post by CBlackmer »

Yes, we have purchased the full version of Veeam One.

If Veeam One v8 will "coexist" with B&R 7, then we're good because I can get the V8 easily. I had read elsewhere that they needed to be the same version!

Thank you!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Yes, it will co-exist, but all new reports introduced in v8 will not be available if you're using Veeam B&R v7. Once you upgrade to v8, you will unlock a full power of complete visibility into your backup infrastructure.