good afternoon colleagues
I am writing from Argentina buenos aires decided to implement veeam in my work, although I know a little bit the tool I would like to know or that you share the best examples to make backup of
exchange server 2010
microsoft file server
and virtual machines
I do not know what type of backup to perform for each one
I do not know when to perform reverse, full more incremental or incremental forever
-
mchaves
- Lurker
- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jun 01, 2018 2:12 pm
- Full Name: Marcelo Chaves
- Contact:
-
veremin
- Product Manager
- Posts: 20754
- Liked: 2418 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
- Contact:
Re: doubts about backup types
- Backup job should work fine for all VMs, including ones running MS specific applications
- For VMs running MS specific applications, enable Application Aware Image Processingfunctionality to make backups application-consistent
- As to backup mode, kindly, read general recommendations here and then decide which method serves your needs best. Generally speaking, forward forever incremental should be good for overwhelming majority of cases
- For VMs running MS specific applications, enable Application Aware Image Processingfunctionality to make backups application-consistent
- As to backup mode, kindly, read general recommendations here and then decide which method serves your needs best. Generally speaking, forward forever incremental should be good for overwhelming majority of cases