Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
ahmed.mostafa
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Ahmed Mostafa

Case #07268524 — SMTP CHECKING CERTIFICATE ISSUE

Post by ahmed.mostafa »

Dears,

I have an issue after changing my domain certificate, the SMTP server is stuck in checking the certificate and the email notifications stop.
"Unable to connect to SMTP server because of invalid credentials or connection settings."

Before changing the certificate, the emails with the same setting work fine.

Appreciate your fast response and assistance
david.domask
Veeam Software
Liked: 365 times

Re: Case #07268524 — SMTP CHECKING CERTIFICATE ISSUE

Post by david.domask »

Hi Ahmed, welcome to the forums and thank you for including your case number.

Let's allow Support some time to review the situation, as the behavior is not expected. I can see you opened the case with a Community Edition license; please note that Community Edition is supported on a "best effort" basis, so your patience is appreciated.

If you have a license with an Active Support contract, I would ask that you please contact Support Management and reference your case number and your Support ID and allow them to review.
David Domask | Product Management: Principal Analyst
ahmed.mostafa
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Ahmed Mostafa

Post by ahmed.mostafa »

Dear David,

I had been reported that my case had been archived due to the lack of support members.
In addition to that I have searched in the forum for the related topic but unfortunately in vain.

I need your assistance resolving this issue as it affects our business badly, And destroys our plans to upgrade Veeam to the Essentials edition.

Appreciate your fast response,
david.domask
Veeam Software
Liked: 365 times

Post by david.domask »

Hi Ahmed,

Sorry to hear about that, but as noted, if you have a Support ID, please install it to the server in question and then you will be able to open a case. If you have a Support ID but you do not see the option for it when opening a case, please open a case under the Licensing or General section, share your Support ID with the Licensing/Generalist Engineers, and they will review the situation and advise on the next steps for getting a proper case opened.
David Domask | Product Management: Principal Analyst