Hello,
Since upgrading to the latest version, I have been receiving the following warning during the configuration check:
"Linux Mount Server: VBR does not have a default Linux-based mount server, and some VMs will not be scanned with antivirus software or YARA rules."
I currently have Linux proxies deployed in my environment. However, I am unable to configure any of them as a mount server because their operating system version is not supported for this role.
At this stage, I am not certain whether I will use antivirus or YARA scanning, as my Veeam Recovery Orchestrator (VRO) environment does not currently have Internet access.
Could you please confirm whether there is a way to suppress or bypass this warning when these scanning features are not required?
Thank you for your assistance.
regards
-
Stabz
- Veeam Legend
- Posts: 188
- Liked: 24 times
- Joined: Apr 07, 2017 7:40 am
- Full Name: Philippe DUPUIS
- Contact:
-
david.domask
- Product Manager
- Posts: 4079
- Liked: 995 times
- Joined: Jun 28, 2016 12:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: [Warning] Linux Mount Server
Hi Philippe,
When you say during configuration check where do you mean? Like going through the properties of the Backup Server in Managed Servers?
Currently not aware of a way to suppress this specific warning
When you say during configuration check where do you mean? Like going through the properties of the Backup Server in Managed Servers?
Currently not aware of a way to suppress this specific warning
David Domask | Product Management: Principal Analyst
-
Stabz
- Veeam Legend
- Posts: 188
- Liked: 24 times
- Joined: Apr 07, 2017 7:40 am
- Full Name: Philippe DUPUIS
- Contact:
Re: [Warning] Linux Mount Server
Hi David,
In VRO when you click on "Check" for a Recovery Plan.
In VRO when you click on "Check" for a Recovery Plan.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest