Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
Post Reply
bwright@ipdworld.com
Lurker
Posts: 1
Liked: never
Joined: Sep 29, 2026 9:29 pm
Full Name: Barry Wright
Contact:

[Search of email body

Post by bwright@ipdworld.com »

I have just moved over to Veeam as my backup solution from Arcserve as I have found their data backup software lagging in security. However, I used their Saas product for 365 which used KeepIt as their engine. The search features were extremely fast and robust. I could search for a word or number for all emails, and it would search through ALL email fields of well over a million emails from the last several years. It would literally take less than 10-15 seconds.

I have just found out that the software I just purchased cannot search the email 'body'. I am asked to retrieve email chains several times a week that involve a part number or other wording. A part number may be in the subject, but majority will be in the body. Support sent me a KB article that said this feature 'may' be included in future releases. This is of paramount importance and will be a deal breaker for our organization if it's not even being worked on. Can you give me any thought on where this is at in development, if anywhere?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests