- Service Provider
- Posts: 328
- Liked: 21 times
- Joined: Dec 28, 2014 11:48 am
when seeding a replica based on a remote repository, during the process the action "Creating fingerprints for hard disk (x)" is created.
What is the expected duration in time per GB for this proces ?
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 26104
- Liked: 4061 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
- Posts: 7
- Liked: never
- Joined: Feb 03, 2018 10:11 pm
- Full Name: I Hussain
What does my backup copy job say "Creating fingerprints for Hard disk 0 (x% done)" for every disk on the file server I'm backing up? Is this a bug? It takes ages per disk (over 4 hours) and it's done it five times so far.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 19039
- Liked: 1693 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests