- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 15, 2018 6:32 am
- Full Name: Lars Knakkergaard
ive just started working in a new place, where everything is hosted which is great!
We have alot of linux servers - quite alot - and we are trying to get sorted out IF we someone can get the appliance thats being booted during File level restore to get more than 1 ip
This is due to multiple Lans betweeen wherethe appliance needs to be in more than 1 network.
Anyone ever had the option to get that sorted or is it by design and just simply not possible?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 5264
- Liked: 459 times
- Joined: May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
What you might want to try, is:
0. Go to C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup and Replication\Backup\LiveCD\, make a copy of LiveCD.tpl, and hide it away.
1. Open the original LiveCD.tpl with a text editor and add the following lines right after ethernet0.virtualDev="e1000":
Code: Select all
ethernet1.present = "TRUE" ethernet1.virtualDev = "e1000"
2. Start FLR session. The second NIC will be present but disconnected, you'll have to login into the appliance and configure networking manually.
Please note, that the trick is 100% unsupported.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests