- Posts: 10
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Nov 04, 2016 10:12 pm
- Full Name: Davide
The backup job fails with this error:
* An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
We have noticed that:
1) The problem raises after about 2 hours transfer (of a single disk); if the time required to backup a single disk is shorter, no error are raised.
2) In each office we have a Proxy and a Repository; the VB&R server is hosted in our HQ. The problem raises only if the Proxy+Repository are NOT on the same lan of the VB&R.
3) We have tried to change the sshd settings to avoid sessions are closed.
Do you have any suggestions? We haven't open a ticket yet.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22984
- Liked: 1556 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests