- Posts: 49
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Sep 20, 2010 4:39 am
- Full Name: David Reimers
We plan to use Veeam to backup around 7-10 Windows and Linux VMs at a head office site (2 servers, SAN, VMware Essentials Plus, Veeam Essentials).
We will also have remote servers (one for each of 5 sites), each running 1 or 2 VMs. These will be managed remotely.
Ideally, we would like to back those up too.
My questions are:
1. Can we use Veeam to backup the remote VMs to local disk attached to the remote servers (e.g. a USB drive) without traversing the WAN?
2. Do we need any additional licensing or can we do this if managed through a central Veeam server and remote backup proxies on the remote servers?
Thanks in advance,
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 17908
- Liked: 1506 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests