- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Mar 23, 2020 3:58 pm
We plan to use a Nimble Storage as Backup-Target. It is connected to the network over iSCSI (Jumbo Frames activated). We have a VMware Infrastructure with 4 Nodes.
Now we have two different options to connect the iSCSI LUN to the infrastructure:
1. Connect the iSCSI LUN directly into a virtual windows server. Format the disk as ReFS 64k
2. Connect the iSCSI LUN to the VMware hosts and put the virtual machine's virtual disks (vmdk) to that new volume.
What is the better way for nimble's dedupe features and performance?
Thank you for your help
- Product Manager
- Posts: 17914
- Liked: 1675 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests