- Veeam B&R Enterprise edition
- Catalyst store added to StoreOnce appliance.
- Permission checking disabled in Catalyst options on StoreOnce.
- StoreOnce is running 3.13.5 software.
- StoreOnce credentials being used verified as correct.
- tul-bkup01 is zoned to the StoreOnce, and COFC devices appear in Device Manager.
- tul-bkup01 has been added to VBR Infrastructure as an MS-Windows host.
- tul-bkup01 is running Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- A different ISV backup app using tul-bkup01 has no trouble whatsoever communicating with Catalyst stores via COFC.
- Trying to use Veeam to communicate via COFC from tul-bkup01 to StoreOnce results in the error shown below when you click "Next".
I'm at a loss as to why Veeam cannot access the list of Catalyst stores from tul-bkup01 via COFC, when a different backup app has no difficulty at all doing that very thing.
BTW, when I uncheck "Use Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity" and click "Next", everything is fine with CoIP. So this appears to be related specifically to COFC.
All help appreciated.