- Posts: 459
- Liked: 5 times
- Joined: Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm
- Full Name: Mario
I have some VM hosted by a VMFS disk with thin disks in the source site and I need to specify that while replicated to an NFS disk on the target site they will look as thin disks as well.
Can I tell B&R preserve the disk type while replicating?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 7240
- Liked: 750 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
Yes, it`s possible on a Destination step of the wizard.
You need to:
1) Click the "Pick datastore" for selected virtual disks link.
2) In the "Choose VM Files Location" window, click "Add VM" on the right and select VMs whose disk format you want to change.
3) Select the added VM and click "Disk type" at the bottom of the window.
4) In the "Disk Type Settings" section, choose the format that will be used to restore replica disk files: same as the source disk, thin or thick.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests