- Posts: 38
- Liked: never
- Joined: Apr 23, 2012 12:04 pm
- Full Name: Johnson Ng
I have some questions on the following:
1. When restoring AD objects using UAIR, I have successfully restored the user object. But it gives a prompt "Not all the attributes have been restored".
What are the attributes not restored?
2. When using SQL and AD UAIR to restore database tables, or AD objects, is there any logs on the restoration? If yes, where can I find the log?
Appreciate any advice.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18257
- Liked: 1560 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
1. This could be due to several reasons (permissions issue, system attribute, etc.). The exact reason and the attributes names should be displayed in the restore log.
2. U-AIR Wizards logs are stored along with all other product logs in the following folder:
- for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003: %allusersprofile%\Application Data\Veeam\Backup
- for Windows Vista and later: %allusersprofile%\Veeam\Backup
and have the self-descriptive names (Veeam.AIR.AdRestore.log for AD, for example).
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 25 guests