- Posts: 3
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Sep 10, 2009 7:29 am
- Full Name: Toon Dillen
I'm testing the following situation to get our backups in the cloud:
- Veeam server locally
- Veem proxy in a Windows Azure Virtual Machine
- Windows Azure Connect (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 32997.aspx) between the local Veeam server and the proxy in the Azure VM. Windows Azure Connect creates an IPSec tunnel between the 2 machines, it is based on IPv6.
I can setup the VM in Azure as proxy and backup repository, no problem. But when I want to run the Veeam backup I get an error:
1/10/2012 14:49:41 :: AgentManagerService: Failed to start agent, Host 'veeamtest03'
IPv4 address is not defined for host 'veeamtest03' (available IPs: '2a01:111:f102:129:a441:93b:d2f9:51f2')
Is Veeam working over IPv6?
Any input would be very helpfull.
- VP, Product Management
- Posts: 5419
- Liked: 2240 times
- Joined: Jun 05, 2009 12:57 pm
- Full Name: Tom Sightler
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 5734
- Liked: 1625 times
- Joined: Jul 26, 2009 3:39 pm
- Full Name: Luca Dell'Oca
- Location: Varese, Italy
Principal EMEA Cloud Architect @ Veeam Software
vExpert 2011 -> 2019
Veeam VMCE #1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests