- Posts: 18
- Liked: never
- Joined: Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm
- Full Name: Patrick Mosley
The only results I can find by searching is search the name of the backup job itself.
This is not very helpful, especially when trying to organize my group jobs where I manually have to click on them to see the object listing.
The data is right there a click away so I am not sure if this is by design, or a bug, or simply I need to find another way to do this search.
Does anybody have an idea of how to search for Server Names and return the jobs they are included in?
- Posts: 7328
- Liked: 773 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
note that there are several boundary cases:
- VM is added to job source, but no backups were made
- VM is added to job source as a part of container (host, tag, etc.)
- VM has backups made by job, but now VM is not in the list of sources
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests