Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
Nail.Mukhametshin
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Наиль Мухаметшин

[Known issues] Veeam One

Post by Nail.Mukhametshin » Oct 12, 2018 9:05 am

Hi all!

I want to make a topic with all of known issues with Veeam One Monitoring tool. I will try to keep this post updated. Do not hesitate to contact me for update.
  • Disk chart showing not for all VMs (Case 03127430 - investigating)
  • Disk Space chart for CSV Volume shows incorrect CSV FS Provisioned Space counter (Case 03127434 - investigating, has workaround)
  • Chart collection for CSV (Disk, Volume Cache) and for VMs (CPU, Memory, Network, Disk) stops time to time (Case 02724826 - closed, not resolved)
  • Disk chart for CSV Volume shows incorrect Latency counter (Case 02464332 - closed, private fix for 9.5u3)
  • [Possible Bug] Incorrect performance log collection for CSV (forum link, not updated by DevTeam from February 2018)
If you have the same issue I can update this post to add your case number and other data.
Nail Mukhametshin | System Engineer | R&D Services Infrastructure Development | Kaspersky Lab

Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software
Liked: 1281 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: [Known issues] Veeam One

Post by Vitaliy S. » Oct 12, 2018 10:35 am

Nail.Mukhametshin wrote:Chart collection for CSV (Disk, Volume Cache) and for VMs (CPU, Memory, Network, Disk) stops time to time (Case 02724826 - closed, not resolved)
Just looked at this case and I'm a bit confused ;) You've decided to stop investigation, so it means there are no guarantees this issue will be fixed in our next update. If you could find some time to investigate this, our dev team will appreciate it.

Nail.Mukhametshin
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Наиль Мухаметшин

Post by Nail.Mukhametshin » Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am

Vitaliy S. wrote:
Oct 12, 2018 10:35 am
You've decided to stop investigation, so it means there are no guarantees this issue will be fixed in our next update.
Yes, I understand this, but this is not making this as Unknown issue. We currently do not have a time to troubleshoot this issue with your support, but other people may to know that this an issue in the product.

I just want to collect all known issues in one post to compact info and help other peoples to find issues and solutions if they exist.
Nail Mukhametshin | System Engineer | R&D Services Infrastructure Development | Kaspersky Lab

Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software
Liked: 1281 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. » Oct 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Got it! All known issues usually have a fix and if someone faces it, he or she should go to the support team to get one anyway. On the other hand, some commonly seen known issues are already listed in the Release Notes document. Thanks!