Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
mohammada
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Mohammad Alam

Error while replicating

Post by mohammada »

Hi Guys
I can see the error while replication of one of my Linux Box . Any one know the solution or what is causing the problem ?

Finalizing target session Register VM failed, configFile "[DRP:NAS01] VeeamBackup/aurhel34(vm-4517)/aurhel34.vmx", name "aurhel34_xanthus_replica", isTemplate "False", poolRef "resgroup-457", hostRef "host-79", folderRef "group-v22" The name 'aurhel34_xanthus_replica' already exists.

Mohammad
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2717 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Error while replicating

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Mohammad,

It seems like you already have this VM with the name 'aurhel34_xanthus_replica' registered previously, that's why the procedure of VM registering fails. Can you tell us please if this is your first replication job for this VM, also can you please check the presence for this VM on your destination host? Are you able to register it manually?

Thank you.
mohammada
Influencer

Post by mohammada »

Hi Vitaliy
Thanks for ur reply . This is not the first Replication and was done successfully before . Once Replication is done The VM is registered automatically on the Host . So I can see this along with other VM replica .But the replication for other VM is working properly though the are already registered !!
mohammada
Influencer

Post by mohammada »

Hi Vitaliy
I have taken out the 'aurhel34_xanthus_replica' from Inventory and ran the replication again and seems to work properly :P .
Thanks for ur Help.
Mohammad