Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
Stanleyd11
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: StanleyDaza

Monitoring Veeam B&R server (license issues)

Post by Stanleyd11 »

Hi, i have the same problem. "Veeam ONE free edition supports Veeam Cloud Connect only. If you want to add full version of Veeam Backup & Replication, please use paid edition of Veeam ONE." failed data collection on Veeam B&R Server. Veeam One & Veeam B&R it is on install the same server. Veeam One 8 patch 2 and Veeam B&R 8 Patch 3.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: excluding monitored hosts

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Stanley, OP talks about virtual infrastructure monitoring and not Veeam B&R. Can you please clarify your issue? Are you trying to add Veeam B&R to Veeam ONE Free edition?
Stanleyd11
Novice

Post by Stanleyd11 »

ok, i have a paid version of the Veeam One, my problem is the veeam one failed data collection with error: "Veeam ONE free edition supports Veeam Cloud Connect only. If you want to add full version of Veeam Backup & Replication, please use paid edition of Veeam ONE." the license file it was applied since veeam monitor successfully. not fail to understand why this error.
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov » 1 person likes this post

Stanley, please open Veeam ONE Monitor > Help > License information and check License Status.
You might need to install the license.
Stanleyd11
Novice

Post by Stanleyd11 »

The license is applied in the veeam one monitor, but since one reporter veeam programming in gathering the data fails with the above error. It is as if the collector failed to identify the license is already applied.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Do you see any of Veeam backup reports in Veeam ONE Reporter? Also what about data protection view in Monitor Client? Do you have it available?

P.S. I have split your topic with the original one, because it is not related to excluding hosts from monitoring.