Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
TomTiddler
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Ian Telford

Can't report a problem to support

Post by TomTiddler »

When I provide my email address to support (I'm doing this from the Veeam Control Panel on a WHS 2001 machine), it says its not registered, so I press the "register" option. Sure enough, I get a confirmation email, saying that "your email address has been verified successfully. Now you can use this email address to support issues."

All well and good, but when I try to do so, it still says "not registered". Sigh.

Can anyone help?
TomTiddler
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Ian Telford

Re: Can't report a problem to support

Post by TomTiddler »

This is still a problem, but on the bright side, I managed to solve the actual problem I was trying to report :-)

For the record this was "SQL server handling the database is not available ....". I could afford to lose the old backups, so I just stopped the service, set the "Recreatedatabase" registry key, and let it do its stuff. Eeverything's working again.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Can't report a problem to support

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Ian,

Can you please send me our email address (used in registration) via a PM message, so I could check your request state?

Thanks!