Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
ChrisGundry
Veteran
Liked: 40 times
Full Name: Chris Gundry

Last 24 hours > 'Running' jobs status

Post by ChrisGundry »

Hey,

Just wondering. Is there any way to get the 'status' of a job within the 'last 24 hours' section to show the actual status/% rather than just say 'working'?

If you view the same job within 'backup copy' it shows the status and a %, but when you view it in 'running' it does not. This has bugged me for ages because I want to see the status of the 'running' jobs in there, but all I see is that they are 'working', ie running. Well yeah, that's why they are in 'running' and thats why I want to see them, but what are they doing, how near to being finished are they? If it shows it in the normal 'backup jobs' section why can't it show it in 'running' as well?

Thanks!

Chris
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Last 24 hours > 'Running' jobs status

Post by foggy »

Hi Chris, what Veeam B&R version are you at? I do see the same "% completed" in the Status column under Last 24 hours > Running node on v9.
ChrisGundry
Veteran

Post by ChrisGundry »

Hmm. I thought it was there in v9 but I can't remember now. I am running v9.5 now and it just says 'Working'... Thanks
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

Well, I'm seeing it on v9.5 as well, please let our engineers look at it closer via a short webex session.
ChrisGundry
Veteran

Post by ChrisGundry »

OK will log a case. It will have to wait for now as the upgrade to VeeamOne v9.5 has broken our VeeamOne and I am trying to fix that but there is no dev available at the moment so I am having to try and recover to VeeamOne v9.0 from yesterday as I can't be without VeeamOne until this is resolved.