Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
cardenitservices
Service Provider
Liked: never
Full Name: Jeremy Huson

cant import any backups since moving them

Post by cardenitservices »

Hi All,

I logged a case with Veeam about this #02035030 but I thought you guys might be able to help.

we have a B&R 9.5 server that had an iSCSI LUN that had all the backups on it, we had terrible problems so we moved the data off, formatted it and turned it into a SMB share, much more reliable now. The problem is I moved all the data back, and changed the name of the root folder e.g. its now \\ip\Backups\Veeam\Backup1 (i dont select the actual job folder) so when I go and add a new backup repo thats fine, i go into the backup job and change it, click map backup but nothing is there What do i do?! I have tried this on a few of the backup jobs and still cant seem to map anything anymore. Tried a rescan of the repo but no luck.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: cant import any backups since moving them

Post by Mike Resseler »

Jeremy,

Welcome to the community!

I looked at your support case and it seemed you are planning on doing a remote session with the engineer to get things fixed. From what I can read, the engineer is (imho) looking at the things that will need to be done to get it fixed so I think it is best now to wait until that session is done to look further. I don't think it is a good idea to start making changes now :-)

Please let us know the outcome after the support case is closed, I think the community can benefit from the solution

Thanks
Mike