Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
sohoV
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel

Need help but cannot create support case (Service cannot sta

Post by sohoV »

Hi, we have a copy of Veeam Endpoint Backup working but now, it stopped working. Found out Veeam Endpoint stopped working after someone upgraded their software that also uses the SQL service.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled VEB but the service would not start. Because the service would not start, I cannot open a case under Support because the Control Panel would not opened. Pls help, thanks.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Need help but cannot create support case (Service cannot

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Daniel,

First: Welcome to the forums!

Do you have another installation of VEB somewhere? If so, create the support case from there and in the notes state that it is about another computer but that the service doesn't start
If not, please PM me with your email address and I will ask support to contact you. (But remember, no SLA but we do contact you :-))

Cheers
Mike
sohoV
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel

Post by sohoV »

Hello Mike, yes I do and I tried. However, each time I typed in my email address, it says not valid and to register. So I register but I never received my verification code. Already checked my spam folder. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Daniel,

Please talk with support around this also! If there is an issue in that system we need to be aware of it. However, please note that the verification code can take some time to get there.

I have forwarded your email to support