Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
rsaramago
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Ricardo Saramago

Unable to FLR

Post by rsaramago »

Hi, I'm having problems to restore files from backup made with VEB e now with VAW.

The backups are made with success to a USB HDD, but when I try to recover I get an error:

"No disks have been mounted: either because of unsupported disk type, or do to some errors in the process (see logs for details)."

I've tried to open a case via the support menu in VAW but it says my email account is waiting for verification (Verification Email Sent). My account was already verified with success a long time ago. Even asking for a email resend, it doesn't work.

I'm unable to open a case while because of this bug.

Please help. Thanks.
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1568 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: Unable to FLR

Post by Dima P. »

Hello Ricardo,

What build are you using, RTM or BETA? Have you received the support registration email? There might be a slight delay and sometimes this email may be marked as junk, so check your spam folder please.
rsaramago
Novice

Post by rsaramago »

Hi Dima,
I'm using version 2.0.0.700 with the workstation licence.

I have a veeam account that allow me to open support requests for other veeam products, if that's you're referring to. It just doesn't work via the support panel in VAW. The email associated to that account is the same I have here in the forum.

Thanks.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

Ricardo,

The first time you will need to register that email as Dima stated. Did you check your spam folder? When you find that email, you need to finalize the registration and after that you can create support cases. If not, please let us know.
rsaramago
Novice

Post by rsaramago »

Hi Mike, when I register my email via the Support tab, I never get an email. My junk / spam folder is empty. And as I said, I already have a Veeam account, that might be causing some issues with the process...
rsaramago
Novice

Post by rsaramago »

Hello again, I forced the email verification process again and this time I got the verification email. I'm going to open a ticket via the support tab.

Thanks!
rsaramago
Novice

Post by rsaramago »

Support case open, number 02149967.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

Thanks Ricardo.

I am a bit surprised though that you needed to do it multiple times. Can you explain that to our support team also? Maybe there is something that they need to check. Even if it works now, it would be good for our support team to know what happened

thanks a lot
Mike