Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Darkschneidr
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Darkschneidr

Veeam B&R Console - missing backups from repository

Post by Darkschneidr »

Well, here's a new one for me. Today I logged in to Veeam B&R and I can no longer see the repository backups for Veeam (9.5). It's been working flawlessly for months, and now, nothing. It's like I've never ran a backup to it. I have not installed any updates on this system that would prompt the chain to become invalid.

There is only 1 server that this system backs up, which is our exchange server via VMware. The only error in question : "Error:Full storage not found" - the error began appearing yesterday around noon. The device shows up in Veeam B&R console with no errors, and is not full. I ran through the config just to make sure that something wasn't changed - all appears normal. I can see and talk to the storage with no issues.

The repository is a DD2200 using DDBoost. I added a CIFS share to the ddboost mtree and I'm able to browse and see backups within the directory with no problems, so I am not sure why it is doing this. Any ideas?
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Veeam B&R Console - missing backups from repository

Post by veremin »

Reaching our support team would be the best idea in this case. They will double check the debug log and see what's the root cause of the experienced behaviour. Thanks.