Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
hasayeretFMG
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Rotem Ben

Building VMs list error when trying to test guest interactio

Post by hasayeretFMG »

Hi guys,

I am getting the following error when testing a guest interaction proxy: "Building VMs list error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index"
The guest interaction proxy I am trying to test is my proxy server on the target host where the replication will be sitting on but I am also getting the same message when I am testing the local Veeam server.
It all started because I see "failed to inject guest runtime using guest interaction proxy, failing over to backup server" message.

Any idea what's going on?
I am using B&R 9.5 update 2 enterprise plus edition
hasayeretFMG
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Rotem Ben

Re: Building VMs list error when trying to test guest intera

Post by hasayeretFMG »

Update: The reason I received the error message was because for some reason the VM was missing from the job and the VM list was empty.
However, I am still trying to figure out how come I am still getting the "failed to inject guest runtime using guest interaction proxy, failing over to backup server" message.
I am still able to run the job but it's awfully slow and I suspect this message has something to do with it.

Thoughts?
kkroft
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Kent

Post by kkroft »

Did you ever figure this out?
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

Kent, for further investigation it might be worth reaching our support team, as the OP didn't provide solution or support ticket number. Thanks.