Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
alex.long@hostek.com
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Alex

Incomplete reports

Post by alex.long@hostek.com »

I am running the Veeam Monitor Free Edition and VMs are missing from reports that I create. I create an HTML report, select a date range of "Past week", select some disk counters and swap counters, then generate the report. When I view the report, some of my VMs are missing from the list of disk counters, but they are present under the swap counters. Conversely, some of the VMs are missing from the swap counters list but present in the disk counters list. This just started happening about two weeks ago. I've been running the Veeam Monitor for a couple of months now and the reports had been complete

Any suggestions?
alex.long@hostek.com
Novice

Re: Incomplete reports

I find that this only happens if I run the reports from my workstation. If I run them directly on the server that Veeam Monitor & database is installed on, I get complete reports.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Alex, that is an interesting behaviour. Do you have any other machine to try to generate this HTML report? By the way, could you please clarify if the same list of VMs is missing?
alex.long@hostek.com
Novice

I do not have it installed on any other workstations but can try that some time this week. As for the same list of VMs missing, I haven't exhaustively checked every VM, but the specific ones that I am needing data on are missing every time from the reports generated from my workstation.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Seems like something might be wrong with the workstation, as all the data you have in Veeam Monitor should be presented in the reports as well. You can refer to our technical support team directly for assistance, but please be aware that the ticket priority status will not be the same as for paid products customers.