Danyer
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Danyer Artiles Cortes

Processing BaseDatos Error: Failed to open VDDK disk

Post by Danyer »

This error has given me with someones Backup Jobs :

Code: Select all

Error: Failed to open VDDK disk [[vrtx2] BaseDatos/BaseDatos_1.vmdk] ( is read-only mode - [true] ) Logon attempt with parameters [VC/ESX: [192.168..];Port: 443;Login: [administrator];VMX Spec: [moref=vm-72];Snapshot mor: [snapshot-128];Transports: [nbd];Read Only: [true]] failed because of the following errors: Failed to open disk for read. Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}..
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: Processing BaseDatos Error: Failed to open VDDK disk

Post by wishr »

Hi Danyer,

Welcome to Veeam Community Forums and thank you for posting your query.

The root cause of this error could be different, so I definitely recommend you to open a support case as required by our forum rules. Please post your case ID in this thread - we'll keep an eye on it.

Thank you
Danyer
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Danyer Artiles Cortes

Post by Danyer »

Sorry, but I dont know what is a support case?? If you could explain or guide me better, I would appreciate it very much..Thanks anyway..
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Post by wishr »

Hi Danyer,

I apologize for not offering all the information. We recommend you to reach out our support team and create a support case. You'll get a case ID and our support engineer will reach you back for investigation - in your particular case, we require a bit more information to be able to identify the root cause of the issue. This implies logs analysis, and so on.

Also, we always ask for adding your case ID here in your topic allowing us to track the case progress and assist/collect information when necessary. This simplifies the investigation process for both sides, that's why it's actually a forum rule.

Please note, that even if you are on a Free license you will get help!

Thanks,
Fedor