Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
monitoruser
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Ray

Veeam Monitor - Free version Licence Error

Post by monitoruser »

I have been using the free Veeam Monitor for some time without issue. Today, I restarted the XP Pro system running the application and I got a message telling me the licence file was missing and I was given a link (http://www.veeam.com/monitor-free-key) to follow to get a licence.

When I hit okay on the dialogue, Veeam Monitor shuts down.

I applied for and was E-Mailed a licence file so I open Start / Programs / Veeam / Veeam Monitor Server Settings and I get an error dialogue stating: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {12CF71A0-83C3-463E-AEBC-92FC36A406C0} failed due to the following error: 80040154.

Anyone come across this or anyone able to steer me in a direction towards getting Veeam Monitor (Free) working again. If I ignore the above dialogue and try to apply the licence anyway, I get "licence error".

Thanks for any pointers...I haven't change anything as I leave the system running and re-booted today for no particular reason other than a routine reboot. I wish I hadn't now.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6692 times

Re: Veeam Monitor - Free version Licence Error

Post by Gostev »

Did you try to repair the install? Reinstall with the new license file?
monitoruser
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Ray

Post by monitoruser »

Thanks. I uninstalled and reinstalled and all is now back to normal. I was able to reconnect to the original database so nothing is lost (apart from some time :wink: ).
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6692 times

Post by Gostev »

Sounds good! Thanks for the update.