Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
Torakas74
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Michael kuhn

Veeam Agent Service stop working

Post by Torakas74 »

Hello,

I have installed the Veeam Agent for Windows Free on my Windows 10 Laptop. First I have installed the Version 2.2.x but the Veeam Agent Service stop working until 2 weeks.

I have installed the old Version and install the current Version 3.0.1 but the service will not Start :?:
I have uninstalled Veeam Agent for Windows again and uninstall MS SQL localDB 2012 and remove the folders in Program Files, ProgramData and the Veeam Folder in Windows/System32/config.... Reboot the Laptop...

After than I make an fresh installion but the Veeam Agent Service not start.

I dont know what is wrong and I hope for help...

If you Neef Special Log files pleased write the Name and Location for give the information to you.

Beste regards,
Michael
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: Veeam Agent Service stop working

Post by wishr »

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Veeam Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Please reach out to our technical support team directly for comprehensive investigation involving debug logs analysis and post your support case ID here, in this thread, as requested when you click the "New topic" button (note the Forum Rules). We do offer best effort support for customers that use free Veeam products.

Thanks