Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
WORKS2019
Enthusiast
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: RJ Cowan

Backups stopped working.

Post by WORKS2019 »

Backups were running fine not sure what is causing this nothing changed on the server. All backups are now failing the this error message, "Processing server Error: Failed to connect to server:11731"

Please advise.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2252 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Backups stopped working.

Post by veremin »

I'm wondering what's your support ticket Id (it's required to have one while posting about technical issues). Thanks!
WORKS2019
Enthusiast

Post by WORKS2019 »

Case #03844337. What's the purpose of a forum to discuss issues if I need a case opened. Why not just open a case all the time.
WORKS2019
Enthusiast

Post by WORKS2019 »

I resolved the issue and it was something simple. The password was changed and I made the change in Veeam under the backup job expecting it to populate throughout Veeam. This wasn't the case, I had to go into Inventory and change the password here as well. Backups are running again.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

Hi RJ, thanks for getting back to update the thread with the resolution, much appreciated. Not everyone bothers to do so and it is one of the reasons why we require support case ID for any technical issue - to be able to track it down later. Please note that this is not a support forum in the first place - more details on the purpose of this forum can be found here Thanks!