Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
crond
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Dmitry Becha

What is the proper way to report an issue when VBR is deployed for home use.

Post by crond »

Hi,

I'm having some issues with VBR and VAL. I would like to get some advise from VEEAM community wrt to next step to further localize them.
according to veeam-backup-replication-f2/rules-of-po ... -t755.html \
I need to open a support ticket first and link it in my post.
Support portal doesn't allow me to create a ticket without valid evaluation license. I reached out to VEEAM sales team, but they replied that they can not provide an evaluation license or demo, if I intend to use VBR for home use only.
So what is the proper way to report technical issue/seek for assistance, if I plan to deploy VBR for personal use at home ?
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: What is the proper way to report an issue when VBR is deployed for home use.

Post by Dima P. »

Hello and welcome to the community crond,

This forum is best suited for product usage questions and feature requests. To report an issue, you should open a support case instead.

As a home user, you should definitely be able to open a support case for the Community Edition on the support portal. We will double check with support management what is the issue in your case, and report back.

Thanks!
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: What is the proper way to report an issue when VBR is deployed for home use.

Post by veremin »

With the Community Edition you cannot receive phone support. However, support via Customer Portal is definitely possible. More information can be found here. Thanks!