Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
serhan
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: serhanayaksiz

restore failed through enterprise manager

Post by serhan »

Hello,
We are service provider in Turkey and we has enterprise manager and customers manages their backup and restore operations through enterprise manager.
Customers can restore 1 mb file through enterprise manager but they cannot restore 20 GB file through enterprise manager.

Error is below;
Failed to restore "F:\YEDEK\BACKUPGUNLUK\xxxxx.bak" Error: Failed to execute vSphere API command: [RPC function call failed. Function name: [MoveFromCache].
RPC error:There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper.
Code: 1753].

Do you have any idea what cause of this error is?

thanks.
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: restore failed through enterprise manager

Post by wishr »

Hi Serhan,

I would suggest raising a support case with our technical support engineers on this matter so we could have more details about the issue.

Please note, that according to Veeam forum rules, you should include support case ID when posting about any technical issue, as requested when you click the "New topic" button. Please post your support case ID once you get one in the original post in this thread, we'll keep an eye on it.

Thank you
serhan
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: serhanayaksiz

Post by serhan »

Hello,
Thanks wishr.
I opened 04080635 ID case 5 days ago.
I started to restore shortly before, i took an error that is "Error: COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used."
Do you have an idea for this error?
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Post by wishr »

Serhan,

I've checked your case. Please make sure you uploaded all the requested logs and keep working with our support engineers directly, we will keep an eye on the case flow.

Thanks