Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
gnarlynorris
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Gnarly Norris

Lost Veeamzip history in console

Post by gnarlynorris »

Hello,

Upgraded from 11 to 12.1.1.56 CE and lost most of my Veeamzip records under "Disk (Exported)". I veeamzip a lot to rotated media, so that might be a clue. Scanning the repository doesn't bring them back. I'm just moving on from here and deleting the old veeamzip files manually as they age, but is there a way to get them back into inventory? Or should I be doing something to cleanup the database if there are references to these old veeamzips somewhere else?

Thanks for any advice and your patience (not a Veeam expert)
gnarlynorris
Novice

Re: Lost Veeamzip history in console

Post by gnarlynorris »

It seems to have lost its memory of my backup copy jobs on the rotated media as well. It creates a new folder on the drive with _1 appended to the job name
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2296 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Post by Mildur »

Hi Gnarly

Please contact our customer support as requested by our forum policy. We cannot provide technical support over this forum. Especially not guidance on manipulating database entries (which is only supported with guidance from our customer support team).
Please share the case number with me after you have opened a case. The topic may be deleted without a case number.

You may try to restore the most recent configuration backup from your v11 installation. But I recommend to work with support on this issue.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software
gnarlynorris
Novice

Post by gnarlynorris »

Case #07133461 — Rotated media history lost after upgrade to v12

It was closed due to a lack of resources.