Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
DDA_S
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Dmitry

Vshere client problem

Post by DDA_S »

HI! Can anybody help me? The problem is: I can not connect to host or Vcenter, using Vmware Vsphere Client 5.1. When i try to connect to host VM Clent is interrupted with an error message: "An unknown connection error occurred. (The client could not send a complete request to the server). I ​thought that SSL-sertificate is wrong, but it's not correct becouse i cannot connect to any hosts and to any Vcenter server. I tried to reinstall VM-client, i deleted SSL-sertificates. The hosts and vcentr is available. I checked using NMAP : packages to hosts and vcenter are allowed, back packages are allowed too. Google search shows that this problem for win 2003 server, IN Microsoft syte has FIX for the problem that is causing this error (only for Win 2003 server). From another work station VM client is connecting without errors. OS is win 7 x32 sp 1. I NEED HELP! :cry:
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2252 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Vshere client problem

Post by veremin »

Hi, Dmitry,

Please be aware that these forums are primarily concerned with Veeam products and everything that’s related to them. So, it might be better to ask your questions regarding VMware specific problems on VMware community, instead.

Thanks.
DDA_S
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Dmitry

Re: Vshere client problem

Post by DDA_S »

OK. Thanks. Just I had seen that there are question about Vmware..... I will repeat my question on VMware community.