coming from Acronis 2014 Home Edition and the only reason for me to switch is performance and major stupidity in how acronis is handling "purging" of obsolete backups, I was happy to see that my new fav ent. backup solution is also offering a solution "for home use". Sadly, I am very disappointed
- no multiple jobs that can be configured?? oO I would like to backup a volume level every week and a folder maybe every hour or so
- testing with volume backup showed that in 2h nothing happed on the volume but the backup was 15gb more (incremental I think) than before, that’s impossible, because nothing was happening there
- I would like to select if incremental or differential
- also how many backups should be kept before deleting them, or at which threshold of left free disk space before deleting old backups
- a trigger to start backup if I was missed after the scheduled time
- a trigger to start backup if (usb) storage is attached
- compression ratio adjustment
The be honest, just take a look what Acroni is able to in VERSION 2014!( they removed something very important in the newer versions!) and implement these in your software and then I would even pay for it too! But for the moment I will remove it and wait 1-2 years until all this is going to be fixed....
By the way, the website was telling me version 1.5, but the only available version is 1.1??