SUPPORT CASE ID: 01718711
Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Sophos Antivirus
Veeam Endpoint Install fails "Starting Tray Application", but Tray Application is shown.
If I try to configure a Backup Job it fails with a SQL Connection Error
I tried many things to get this working with no luck.
- Uninstalled Sophos at first
- Uninstalled VirtualBox
- Complete Re-Installs of Veeam Endpoint in different versions
- Re-Installing .NET Frameworks
- Installing Standalone MSSQL 2012 LocalDB befor installing VEB
- all other possible solutions from this thread and more (Repair Installation, Database Re-Creation and so on)
SQL Management Studio connects without any issues