Management Console for Veeam Endpoint

Backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)

Management Console for Veeam Endpoint

Veeam Logoby icervantes185 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Hi guys, I´m wondereing if veeam endpoint offers a management console, let´s say I´m thinking if it is possible to install veeam endpoint in several computers, let´s say 30 and I need to manage all of the veeam endpoint installations from one single management console, is that possible?

Also, would it be possible to automate the installation process for several computers? something like a script?

Thanks everybody for your help!
icervantes185
Lurker

Liked: never

Re: Management Console for Veeam Endpoint

Veeam Logoby Dima P. » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi icervantes185,

There is no solution now, except the Veeam Plugin for LabTech which can centrally manage all the endpoints. Upcoming version 2.0 will bring the central management API, so it will be possible to install agents and deploy configurations via simple scripting (import/export). Another option would be to use Veeam Availability Console for agent’s central management which is going to be releases soon too.
Dima P.
Veeam Software

Liked: 440 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Veeam Logoby Damman » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi !

I have the same question. I would like to install VEB on multiple computers (like 100).
The "configure backup options are not stock in a file that you can copy/paste on the other computers ? I have to configure backup on each computers ?

I read several time "Veeam Agent 2.0" and "LabTech" but, I don't find any info in this...

Thanks in advance,

PS: Sorry for my English...
Damman
Novice

Liked: never

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi,

Yes, currently you will need to configure all backup jobs manually. However, either this solution or this one might be helpful (depending on the type of company you're working for).

Hope it helps!
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1102 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Return to Veeam Agent for Windows