Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
diprima
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Anthony Mio

WSACancelBlockingCall on restores

Post by diprima »

When performing a restore from our cloud service provider we are receive the following Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

We are told that it is due to an appliance in our network but I am assured by our network team that all ports are open and there is no packet filtering enabled that would cause this.
We were given this article
https://www.veeam.com/kb2140

Our internal server is on VMWARE , I also built an AZURE VM and still seeing the same issue. Restore on small amount of data will work but larger items such as a full mailbox will eventually fail.
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: WSACancelBlockingCall on restores

Post by Mildur »

Hi Anthony

Are you trying to restore VB365 data over cloud connect connection? Have you talked to your cloud provider about this issue?

I recommend to open a case with our customer support. Maybe your cloud provider must be included too, because their logs are required for a full picture.

Please let us know the case number for this technical issue as requested in red letters when you created this topic. Without a case number, this topic could be deleted by a mod.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: WSACancelBlockingCall on restores

Post by Mike Resseler »

Fabian is correct.

Just for my information, how long was the restore busy?