- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm
- Full Name: DennisT
Is there a way to do this in Veeam? I took a look at https://bp.veeam.expert/job_configurati ... thods.html and it appears that Veeam doesn't offer the tools to do what I want. I think what I should be doing is do a Reversed Incremental locally and then use some sort of a block level sync to the remote location.
Does this make sense or is there another method I should be looking at?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 17633
- Liked: 1594 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
1) Backup locally and copy backups remotely via backup copy job
2) Seed backup copy job first to avoid long initial cycle
3) Enable WAN Acceleration for backup copy job
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 44 guests