- Change the hostname within Windows to vProxy1_OLD. This is easy using the System control panel, not sure how this would affect Veeam once the rename is complete and the server restarted
- Within Veeam under Backup Proxies, this is listed as vProxy1, I want to change it to vProxy1_OLD
- Posts: 111
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am
- Product Manager
- Posts: 4791
- Liked: 397 times
- Joined: May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
1. If the proxy was previously configured to be contacted by its IP, and the substitution will be on the same IP, then backup jobs should keep working just fine. If the proxy was configured with hostname, you need to make sure that the name resolves to the new proxy and credentials are correct.
2. Pleas check this post.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 41 guests