- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Aug 25, 2010 12:33 am
- Full Name: Roman Singleterry
- Run SQL query on the database to obtain the options for the replica job
- Save as XML file
- Open the file in PowerShell and edit source and target IP addresses, save
- Run SQL query which updates the replica job using the new XML file
This procedure does seem to update the database properly. I see that the source and target IPs have updated when querying the database, but when attempting failover the replica retains the source IP and and has no default gateway.
We're hoping a fix is in the works and will be available soon. In the mean time we need a workaround that works. Perhaps I'm missing something ... help!
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 28649
- Liked: 5179 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests