- Veeam Vanguard
- Posts: 549
- Liked: 219 times
- Joined: Sep 27, 2011 12:17 pm
- Full Name: Craig Dalrymple
- Location: Scotland
- Posts: 455
- Liked: 76 times
- Joined: May 02, 2012 1:49 pm
- Full Name: Sergey Goncharenko
I need to get more info about SquaredUp, we definitely would like to have more seamless integration of our data.
But with respect to metrics, they aren't rocket science:
- Percentage of objects in each health state for each of the displayed classes (VMs, Hosts, Clusters, etc.). State Summary Report from our Veeam Report Library can show very similar picture. In fact you can drill down into it from the Infrastructure Summary Report.
- Overall Resource usasge beased on Host metrics and Datastore metrics
We'll check how this can be done in SquaredUp, they are developing very interesting and convenient product and we are definitely looking forward to have better ways of integrating our data with their UI.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest