Cluster CPU and Memory Utilization Widgets

Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V

Cluster CPU and Memory Utilization Widgets

Veeam Logoby indigomike » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Am I crazy or did Veeam One switch the Cluster CPU & Memory Utilization widgets from a line graph to a bar graph? I contacted support about this but they said the 'functionality' of switching it back to a line graph is not possible because it is hard coded in v9. Why the change Veeam One? Might I suggest that if development is going to go to the trouble to hard code a visual change like that at least instead give people the option to have either. It just seems like a weird thing to change by hard coding it.
indigomike
Influencer

Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mike Tisdale

Re: Cluster CPU and Memory Utilization Widgets

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Mike,

Yes, I agree that it shouldn't have been hard-coded. One of the reasons to make a switch to bars is this one, looks pretty messy. Can you please tell us how many objects do you currently have displayed on the widget?

Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1104 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Veeam Logoby indigomike » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Gotcha. At the moment we just have 1 cluster. In my environment it looked a lot cleaner with lines. I'm not sure how all those lines would look as bars but it would be good to have a choice. Thank you for the response!
indigomike
Influencer

Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mike Tisdale

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 pm

You're welcome! For infrastructures with less than 3 clusters, it might be a good idea to allow selecting the widget type. Thanks for bringing this to us!
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1104 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Return to Veeam ONE