My case number is 01848960. Last week we attempted to increase some timeouts that were set, the following list is what we tried:
HistQueryTimeoutSec = 3600 (old value 900)
RTQueryTimeoutSec = 900 (old value 300)
VMWareTaskTimout = 900 (Old Value 300)
Unfortunately this did not work. On a second post someone said that installing the latest versions of the software fixed it for them, however I'm on V9 Update one, (build 220.127.116.118). I went ahead and reinstalled the update to see if that would assist but to no avail.
I'm currently working on gathering some logs for the case so that it can be escalated.