- Posts: 38
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm
- Full Name: Serge Adam
I have 2 ESXi hosts, VEEAM is on it's own VM. I'm trying to figure out the best way to approach the repository. 3 choices:
1) Access it as a NFS share with UNC.
2) Create a NFS datastore in vSphere and add it to the VM as a letter drive
3) create a iSCSI datastore in vSphere and add it to the VM as a letter drive
I'm not moving a lot of data. I'm currently writing to another FreeNAS NFS share and the performance is OK.
Which of those solutions would be the best to implement?
And then, how do I move the existing backups to the new FreeNAS server?
- Posts: 349
- Liked: 93 times
- Joined: Dec 13, 2015 11:33 pm
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18276
- Liked: 1564 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests