* Physical Veeam Server with iSCSI connection to HP SAN being used as repository.
* VMWare Cluster with ESXi hosts connecting to IBM SAN via FC
* 3 Veeam backup jobs
- * Job with Application Aware VMs
* Job with Non Application Aware VMs
* Job with VMs that are Indexed
Migrating the VMWare environment to a new cluster on UCS chassis and new Nimble storage. A new vSphere will be created.
My question is regarding Veeam and how it will handle this..
My thoughts were as we bring a VM over to the new environment, we edit the job that VM resides in and remove it from the selection and then add it again pointing from the new vSphere.. My question is, will Veeam realize this is the same VM and will it affect the backup / storage?
I hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the help.