Gostev wrote:UPDATE: Our auto-tests have exhibited one potentials issue with 6.5 U2 which may reduce reliability of a number of Veeam Backup & Replication features dependent on the corresponding protocol. Having said that, the issue is only reproducible in our stress testing lab where we emulate a heavy environment load, meaning for those who already upgraded these issue will likely exhibit "random" behavior which is in reality tied up to peak load in the environment. We're opening a support case with VMware - and I will keep you posted on the progress. Thanks!
rgreen83 wrote:This really needs to be a priority for Veeam to release a fix and not wait until whatever next update that supports 6.7, the 6.7 upgrade is a manual deliberate process, going to 6.5U2 isn't. If you simply use VUM to install security patches etc you will end up with 6.5U2 so Veeam is asking folks to forgo security patches to be supported on their product. I understand what VMware does is outside the control of Veeam and time is needed for testing and fixing if necessary, I'm just requesting that fixes not languish waiting for other things. The distance between patches for product support and fixes has grown far too long in the past couple years while Veeam holds things back waiting for new features to be ready. I do though greatly appreciate the communication from Gostev and others here so at least we aren't in the dark.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests